Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

So, I constantly find recipes use them, love them, bury them and then have a horrible time relocating the recipe. So, for my own personal benefit I'm going to start documenting them on this blog so I can have an on going 'digital' cookbook and at the same time maybe help someone else along the way. As they are, these have been tried and testing for 2 servings...so multiply as necessary. I typically follow recipes, but anything in { } i've used instead because of what I had in the kitchen.

1 T sesame seeds
1 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
1/4 c white sugar
1/4 c olive oil
2 T distilled {white wine} vinegar
1/8 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp minced onion {leeks}
5 oz spinach {1/3 of a bag}
2 c strawberries {1/2 pint}
2 T slivered almonds

We enjoyed this with a Sainbury's bought vegetable pie (butternut squash, onion, cheese) and had enough left for a small serving for leftovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home