Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


We are stranded in London for Christmas and New Years. Nothing we can do about it really but grateful that we've made it back to our flat and have our nice warm bed to sleep in. Anyway, all our plans for the next 2.5 weeks have been cancelled and now we are at a loss of what to do. 30 years celebrating with a house full of family to a scrambled last minute Christmas plan with eachother is going to be a bit of an adjustment. Lord be with us...

3 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    I know you must be bummed, I'm so sorry your plans had to change. I hope you guys still have a very Merry Christmas and make great memories with just the two of you!
    Cat Carlisle said...
    Aww, so sorry to hear that. I hope you were able to get a refund and can visit them some other time. I think this is our second or third year to not make it to TX for Christmas, usually due to lack of vacation days and the fact that his parents and my parents are 10 hrs from each other - sometimes it's better to visit neither than to only visit one. Even though we are used to it now I still miss my family and all their traditions.
    Jessica H said...
    Oh,man. I'm sorry to hear that. I know how important family "sightings" are to expats! I hope that you find some great, snow filled things to do on the holiday because you certainly wouldn't get those in Texas!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home