Today London got the first snow in sight since 2003. The 2 inches of white powder was waiting for us when we woke up this morning. Of course it was nothing compared to the weather Texas had last week nor the winter snow storm in Iowa, but it was just enough to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Besides the weather, things have been going pretty well. Matt has been busy with school trying to keep afloat and not step on too many toes. He applied for an opportunity to go to Turkey but with a huge number of applications, it looks bleak...which might be a good thing in the end considering all the work he has to do.
Work still continues at Pringle Brandon. I believe I have a contract until February, but we’ll see how that ends up. I had an interview with another firm on Monday and it went very well. Our personalities clicked, but my lack of experience in such a small firm would definitely be a challenge...on both ends.
Well, hope all our families & friends are doing well. We miss you all dearly & dread having to wait till next Christmas to see everyone. Matt did mention going back during Easter...but I think it was a brief moment of homesickness. We’ll see how things go...
- KD

