Well we were welcomed with another round of snow on Thursday morning. It seemed to be more snow than before considering there was quite a bit still left on the ground. The city was pretty empty though and apparently the transportation system isn’t typically prepared for such events...just like Texas! I did make it to work on time and it ended up snowing till about 11am. Overall it was a nice day...but a very cold week.
The other news is that I found a permanent position with a firm called Procter Associates. The two woman team thought that I’d be a good fit for their practice, so I accepted the position and will start on Tuesday, February 13th (it’s a sign!). I loved working with the people at PB, but I think this job will give me the stability I need plus alot more experience in dealing with clients, projects, and even maybe a little travel throughout the UK.
Matt was accepted into a program at the university in Istanbul, Turkey. The university there has some sort of a seminar for 10 days & invited 12 people from the AA to join 12 people from their program. He’s purchased his tickets but hasn’t really had time to think about much else besides studio right now. He leaves on the 22nd of Feb and will return on the 4th of March. It should be a good experience for him and hopefully not set him back too much with his actual studio work. I’m sure he’ll have pictures updated after his trip.
Otherwise everything is basically the same as before. One of our flat-mates went to India for 10 days, so its been nice & quite around the place. Until next time...I hope everyone is doing well & we wish you all the best!
Love - KD

