Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Yesterday we ventured to Southbank to have a peek at the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Hayward Gallery. It was the first time we'd been to the gallery itself and I was impressed by the layout and design of the space. Although I am a fan of his earliest artwork, the exhibit was more focused on his short films and interviews. We did get to see screen prints of his Madonnas, Mick Jagger, and the large flowers in addition to memorabilia and photos. M & I sat down to watch his Andy Warhol TV stints which were random segments of fashion icon interviews done by his correspondents,  a musician segment, and typically a fellow artist in or around NYC. 


After venturing to grab a coffee (or hot chocolate in my case!) and muffin, we decided to call it a day and return home out of the dreay cold. Having an extra hour of sleep due to the time change was appreciated, but hasn't really kicked in just yet. I'm sure we'll now have dark mornings in addition to the already dark evenings.

I'm periodically trying to add pictures and more frequent posts as we miss being able to share our experiences with everyone! We'll be home for Christmas before you know it and look forward to seeing you all!

Lots of Love!

MKD Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home