Recently I've been looking for new things to do around London and came across a free group called 'Stitch & Bitch'. They gather a couple of times a month to learn and knit and crochet all places around town. Its free to join and may give me the opportunity to meet new people in the city. Best of all they pass along knitting knowledge and converse about all kinds of random things, in addition to taking part in a couple of charity events. After taking some time to try to gather supplies and try to learn to knit on my own, I can officially say that I'm well on my way to a new craft!
This weekend we went to buy some additional yarn and Matt even picked out his yarn for the next scarf! We also trudged around in the rain to go to a bookstore in central London and have some lunch. While we were there we splurged and picked up the next round of Christmas cards for the season so we can get plenty ahead in getting those together to mail. I can't believe its just around the corner, and we have yet to even begin our Christmas shopping...which seems to start before Halloween here!
In other news, I have copied and pasted past blog entries from our other website below so those that are new to our blog can catch up on things that have been going on. Its quite comical the things we have been through, and I realize that there is a pretty big gap between the old blog and the new one. Hopefully we'll be more productive in keeping everyone updated.
We miss you all and can't wait till mid-December!
KD
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
