Yeah it's almost OVER! The buzz is all over the place here that they actually are going so far as to have movies involving US President plots on tv throughout the week. I'm sure there are plenty of celebration parties throughout the city and tomorrow we can celebrate with fireworks. Okay, the fireworks are for Guy Fawkes Day, not the elections but we could pretend right?! Anyway both of us voted with Matt being the instigator of getting things organized. The last election I was in Iowa and failed to get my absentee voting act together, so I can say that this was my first...but yet I have not been able to experience the voting booth at the local primary school. Anyway, we are both looking forward to who will be the next man in charge and hope that the economy begins to pick up a bit. Unfortunately the GBP has lost its value against the USD making it that much more difficult to pay off bills...but the grass is always greener on the other side right? At least it will be cheaper on those back home to come and visit...hint hint! Lots of love and here's to an exciting night....we'll be in bed through the thick of it but will get the results first thing I assume!
