Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.



Introducing
Tola Justus Meyers
Born April 15th 2009
8 lbs 7 ozs

Congratulations are in order to my big sis Aime & her husband Tim on the delivery of a beautiful baby boy! The Hopper genes are a strong one and seems to have been carried on to this little fellow. Mom and Dad are doing fine and Grandma couldn't wait to visit. Wish we could be there sis...and hopefully he doesn't grow up too fast so we can spoil him rotten!!

3 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    Precious! Congrats Auntie!
    Julia said...
    What a beautiful baby!! Being and aunt is so much fun!!

    I love popping over every once in a while and seeing what you are up to. What a wonderful experience for you!!
    Julia said...
    I just read your previous few posts and noticed that you are planning on going to Vernazza. Dave and I stayed there a few years ago and loved it!! We stayed in a bed and breakfast for 3 nights and then with a lady named Diane the 4th night. She lived in Vernazza in the tower along the trail you hike between the villages. Long story, but we had a great time! It is so beautiful! I hope you enjoy your time there!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home