Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today we spent a couple of hours in the park. As we walked to Waitrose to pick up some essentials we passed a natural foods store that I have never actually been in to. We opted instead to pop into there and grab some healthy hot food and made our self-serve option at the counter. We went for the vegetarian lasagna and found a couple of other goodies to include pumpkin sead & hemp protein bar, black bean burgers, Arizona Ice Tea and a juice for myself. We headed to the park with groceries in tow and found a sunny spot on the grass to lay out and work on our tans...lol. We both read a bit, watched some punks feed the pigeons, laugh at a girl sunbathe (who was whiter than we were!!) and read our selected books. While Matt got creative sketching, I popped out the camera and experimented with some pictures...which you can find under the Photos section. I hope everyone is doing well back home. We miss you all and am looking forward to seeing you over Christmas. I might be able to take 2.5 weeks off this time, so hopefully we’ll make a full round to everyone. Enjoy the summer and cheer-ios!!


- KD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home