It has been a good weekend for us. We had great weather and seemed to be pretty productive overall. I signed up for a program called WandleLets that links up people together that need things done. Its a sort of bartering website where people offer services and request services for 'eco-points'. When you do something you get paid in points that equal 1 pt per $1. You organize what the fee is for that person and agree on a price. Then in you can use those points to get something in return. 'Susan' contacted me requesting some help to clear out her garden in preparation of selling her flat. We settled on a time and I ventured over to her place to take apart a rotten setee and put some soil in some pots. It was actually a lot of physical work (mind you, I'm not the garden cleaner type...per se) and I was feeling the pain this morning. It was lovely weather though and I had fun taking some stress out on breaking apart the furniture!
Today Matt suggested we go see Che Part 1 & 2 in one sitting. It has been out for some time and we were surprised to find a theatre that was still showing it. Funny enough we found the street the theatre was on and our pre-booked tickets couldn't be found with our debit card. So we walked up to the counter and asked the cashier if we were at the right place. He kinda gave us some attitude saying 'no, this is the West End. that theatre is down the road'. Who knew there were 3 theatres by the same company within 100 steps of eachother!! Anyway, we found the theatre and was surprised at how tiny it was and how many people were in for a long afternoon! It was actually a deal because at 10 lbs/person for 4.5 hrs of entertainment isn't a bad deal. Afterwards we couldn't resist another visit to Ed's for burgers & a hotdog for me!
Well, tomorrow we're back to work. I don't think either of us are ready for another week, but I'm anxious to get it over with! We're hopefully going to book our trip for Matt's 30th this week as well so that is DEFINITELY exciting. By then my projects will be done with, summer will be in full swing, and people will be happy again!
