Okay, I stole this from Jessica but thought it'd be a nice little excercise:
A. Age: 30, and proud of it! Of course I still get carded for alcohol (it's 18 in the UK) so maybe I need to work on dressing my age?
B. Bed size: Queen...or 200 x 200mm in English terms.
C. Chore you hate: Laundry
D. Dogs: We abandoned our first born and have been talking about our second for 2 years now.
E. Essential start to your day: Reading the news...American and British.
F. Favorite color: Blues...blacks...pinks. Depends on the method of delivery.
G. Gold or silver: White gold...a little bit of both I guess.
H. Height: 5’5"
I. Instruments you play: Piano...which I've looked to getting back into but it isn't that 'cost effective' if you don't have one!
J. Job title: Interior Designer
K. Kids: Love kids, don't like stranger's kids.
L. Live: London, portions of my heart still in Texas.
M. Mom’s name: Madre
N. Nicknames: I've had them all: KD, KDogg, Kay-the-morning-funnel shaped-frog, Hopper, must I go on?
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope...only one emergency room visit for a bad drug reaction.
P. Pet peeve: Loud obnoxious people on public transportation.
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm lucky if I sit through one without falling asleep...much less remember a line word for word!
R. Right or left handed: Both...mostly right but if it was put in a cast I'd probably do okay.
S. Siblings: Many and plenty from much younger to slightly older. What were they thinking?
T. Time you wake up: Whenever I need to...no need for an alarm though!
U. Underwear: Of course...
V. Vegetables you dislike: Haven't come across anything I didn't...more likely not to like the way they are cooked instead of the actual vegetable.
W. What makes you run late: Complete laziness...
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Back, teeth, and whatever else they do in the airports that they don't tell you about!
Y. Yummy food you make: Enchiladas with the works...a rare but delightful occasion.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: The frogs are my favourite...but the meerkats were cute too.
Labels: Life
1 Comment:
-
- Jessica H said...
March 14, 2011 1:35 pmJealous that you don't need an alarm to wake up! Hope you're having a nice Monday! My inlaws are in your hood this weekend visiting my sister in law!
